Wednesday, September 17, 2008

wish we were neighbors


I made flan yesterday and thought of you (you know who you are even if you don't remember the day I'm going to mention here =). I thought of the day I brought a little cup of flan to you, knowing how much you like it. While I was stuttering around in my head trying to think of how best to plate it, you pulled out a spoon and just dug in. I was shocked. I never saw that coming. And then I started laughing. Of course it didn't have to be overturned--you could just eat it! That was an outside-the-lines moment for me. XO

You make me smile, and you don't even have to be here to do it. XO

4 comments:

Cheryl Stillar said...

So do I wish we were neighbors. And I remember this, but barely.

Unknown said...

that looks so pretty! i love flan. my abuela would make it for us all the time it was always such a treat.

hollylolly said...

Pretty picture, looks like it came out of a magazine, yum!

Unknown said...

Do you make this from scratch? Isn't that rather labor intensive? Your family must think they're in heaven!