Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jesus is My Trigger

Lord, help me to be perfect as You, my heavenly Father, are perfect. Help me grow into complete maturity of godliness in mind and character, reaching the proper height of virtue and integrity (Matt 5:48).

Ps 119:150 - There are echoes of thoughts and habits that resound toward evening that follow after wrong thinking and persecute me with wickedness. They are far from Your law, from Your heart. Help me, Abba, to know and understand what is the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing greatness of Your power in and through me, the same power that raised Jesus from the dead and seated Him at Your own right hand, far above the most exalted honor man could ever conjure (Eph 1:19-21).


The name of Jesus is my trigger. With and in His name I summon the essence and source of life, strength, power, peace, wisdom, and truth. With and in His name, battles are won, enemies are defeated, overthrown and cast out. The kingdom of God is brought to reign in me, and there comes to me His will done on earth as it is in heaven.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful. honest. love the trigger visual aid. powerful!

hollylolly said...

Oh worthy requests! Be bold and courageous, do not be terrified for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go!