Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day

I'm going to check in every once in a while today just to jot down some things. Writing helps me center. (Indeed, I've been praying as well.) I've been dreading this day for months now. I don't like history-making things unless they have to do with the world's largest burrito or consecutive days of sunshine. I'm as sick as the next guy of the political ads and the constantly talking heads. I'm tired of the assault on my intelligence and just as done with the juggling of stats to support whatever their position is. I can't stand confrontation, even if I'm not one of the involved parties. It offends my peace space. I just want everyone to get along. I feel sorry for the loser and for all the people who sent in money to promote him. As if TV stuff isn't bad enough, there's the Internet with youtube, myspace, facebook, and jillions of blogs with SO MUCH HATE. It's a gagfest!

I need some water and a walk.

No comments: