Thursday, November 13, 2008

another fill in the blank

Normally I don't fill out those pesky email questionnaires because I feel like I'm 19 or 20 on their list of "Send this to 20 friends." I just don't think they care about my answers, and I must be right because no one's ever written back and asked, "So why didn't you send back that questionnaire?" This one, however, is different. I like it for the novelty, brevity, the breadth it gives me to answer, and that it begins with "I am." Normally I see those two words as God's name, but this is different. This is about me, and that's always our favorite subject, isn't it? =)

Fill in the blank after "I am." The only rules are 1) don't use "and" [in an attempt to list more than 10 answers]; 2) be honest, and 3) complete it within five minutes.
  1. I am unrepeatable.
  2. I am Loved.
  3. I am always a mom.
  4. I am easily influenced.
  5. I am capable of great good and great bad.
  6. I am on an upward journey.
  7. I am not a dreamer.
  8. I am fairly self-absorbed.
  9. I am grateful for the surprise of God-hugs in my day.
  10. I am missing something vital.

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

I am thankful for the sweet God Hugs in my day too!

Hugs to you friend!