Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TWINS ! !

My niece, Brianna, had twins in July, and we finally got to meet them. Alan had a party at his place, and I got to hold them while he took pictures for me. Wish I had some of just them instead of with me in all of these, but it's what I have. I love how attentive they are, how they followed the camera in each shot.

Here now for your viewing please, I give you-- IVY (left) and EVE.




I have been a great aunt for 11 years, and in that time I have collected seven great-nieces and -nephews. This is the closest I've ever gotten to holding twins, and it's so cool that we're related!

From the time she was tiny and I melted into those gorgeous blue eyes, to the day she called to advise me to sit down and then sprang the news that they were going to have twins, Brianna has charmed my heart. Now she has three beautiful cherubs to charm hers (didn't forget you, Ambria =). Lord, You are. so. good.

Bless this precious family, Lord. Help these girls to grow into incredible princess-warriors whose faith and strength in Christ rocks this world for Your Kingdom. Protect them. Let them know Your nearness. Lead them surely and tenderly. XO

No comments: