Wednesday, April 02, 2008

things you may/may not know about me

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Shoe sales
2. Police dispatcher
3. Human resources
4. Commercials for Safeway

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Princess Bride
2. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
3. Sound of Music
4. Singing in the Rain

Four places I have lived:
1. Philippines
2. Albuquerque
3. New Jersey
4. Oak Harbor, WA

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. 24
2. Lost
3. American Idol
4. The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Four places I have been:
1. Canada
2. Hawaii
3. Japan
4.
Disneyland

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1.
Kathy
2.
Dad
3. Stephie
4. Alan

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican
2. Chinese
3. Italian
4. Chocolate

(These are huge food groups because I generally love all the food in them and can’t name just four specific foods.)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. at a movie with Cheryl
3. Getting my hair cut
4. anywhere with Glenice

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Training my horse
2. Seeing dear friends at my 30th h.s. reunion
3. Every single one of Brett’s breaks
4. Learning Love.

No comments: