Wednesday, April 16, 2008

cell phone

Ryrie lost my cell phone a couple of weeks ago. It's a bummer. I really liked my cell phone. It was the best one I ever had, a great fit for people like me who want something practical AND with easy to use gadgets. It's a great phone--it just suited me. I'll miss it. It was like a little robofriend, if you can imagine that... I felt naked without it the day after I learned it went MIA. I had a 2GB microSD card in it, too, loaded with all my caller ID pics and hours of my favorite songs. It had great reception, good speakers, took decent pics and video, and except for the echo when the other person is on speaker, it had really good sound.

Sounds like I'm whining as I reread this, but I'm honestly not. I'm just listing the great stuff about it. That's why I wanted to replace it with the same phone, but Verizon discontinued it.

Thanks to a friend who owns a Radio Shack (whose husband could have any phone in the world, but chose the 8300), I found about the 8350, which has all the same features AND comes in red! I ordered it today, and it should be here on Friday. I'll wait to get a memory card till after we pay for this. I'm looking forward to establishing a new friendship with this bebe. Thank you, my Kevvie, for always wanting me to have the best. YOU are exactly that. XO

No comments: