Monday, December 08, 2008

isn't she lovely, isn't she funny.....






What hair, what wardrobe, what posturing...! These just crack me up!

My dad sent these pictures to me. I had asked him for some pictures of my brother, and I guess he thought it was just as easy to send some of me as well. These were all taken at Kirtland AFB right outside of Albuquerque.

While I don't remember these pictures being taken, what I do remember vividly are the grasshoppers there. They were like a foot long. Big, green, winged flying things with mouths that could devour whole flowers and leaves and maybe even little girls. I still can't hold a grasshopper with any degree of comfort. I'll knock you over if you try to stick one on my arm, I promise you.

2 comments:

Cheryl Stillar said...

Wow! That second one is Brett! I love that you posted these for me to see. (It IS all about me, isn't it?) I love to look at pictures of a person when they were little, before they were who they are now. I see you in her. I would really have liked to have been her little friend. Glad I can be her big friend. Love you my Cyndi!

annie.michele said...

Oh man, how great are THESE! More! More!