Friday, January 05, 2007

Psalms that Wing Me to New Heights!















- Ps. 5:8 Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness because of my enemies. make Your way level, straight and right before my face. V. 12b as with a shield You will surround him with goodwill, pleasure and favor.

- Ps. 35:1-3 Contend, O Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me! Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand for my help! Draw out also the spear and javelin and close up the way of those who pursue and persecute me. Say to me, I am your deliverance!

- Ps. 65:11 To You belongs silence--the submissive wonder of reverence which bursts forth into praise...

- Ps. 125:1-2 Those who trust in, lean on, and confidently hope in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved but abides and stands forever. As the mountains are found about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about His people from this time forth and forever.

No comments: