Thursday, January 08, 2009

To-Do List

I don't feel terribly motivated to get anything done. I haven't even sent out a Christmas letter. It's going to be a New Year's letter now. Or maybe Valentine's Day at this rate. I'll probably get back to business as usual once Ryan's not here to have fun with, but until then, in uncharacteristic optimism, I have constructed a to-do list:
  • write the New Year's letter
  • resize pictures
  • go through three boxes & eliminate at least one
  • clean the kitchen windows
  • organize my Ya-Ya box
  • peruse the books I borrowed from Jewelee
  • research to see what vacuum I want
  • create a menu for the rest of the month
  • do the eewwwwy litter boxes (Goober the garage cat snuck into the house one of those sub-zero days and way overstayed his welcome. His aim is pathetic AND he doesn't care. Come to think of it, maybe I'll have Ryan man up and take care of this one.)
  • re-situate my morning books (somehow they got all scrambled)
  • do some laundry
Just having accomplished a to-do list was a major feat. Time now for some refreshment.

No comments: