Tuesday, December 09, 2003

From a Friend

This is a message I got from that friend I mentioned:

You are incredible. Don't give up. Our struggles are the same: getting it, losing it, getting it again, looking at it, wanting to give it to others, being rejected, losing it, getting it again, ruminating on it, loving it, floating in it, new test, getting it, losing it, getting it again, looking at it, wanting to give it to others, being rejected, losing it, getting it again, ruminating on it, loving it floating in it, living it, losing it...

I will respond in detail later. LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE THE FRIEND EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE BUT I’M GLAD YOU'RE MIIIIIINE!!!

Now how encouraging is THAT?! Words like these inspire me to pray that I might one day be the person she thinks I am...

No comments: