Thursday, October 25, 2007

graduating already

Mine is the mantra of parents everywhere with a child graduating: How did they grow up so fast...?

I've been uploading pics to Photobucket so I can make room on my hard drive, and I came across these old pics of Ryrie and his buddy, Kyle. They
were so loud and rambunctious, full of spit and vinegar. They were chummy one minute and mad at each other the next. They were so much alike.

Miles and time have separated them, and they're not the close friends they once were. But they're still congenial, and I'm glad for that. I probably remember their closeness more than they do, so I'm all the more grateful for the pics.

To Friendship!

1 comment:

annie.michele said...

Oh my, they were just adorable. Adorable. What the HECK happened?? They are big and brawny and have facial hair now. They take girls to dances. They drive cars. They have jobs. They look older than me.

I'm so glad you have those pictures. They will last forever. This is why I love photos so much...I am preserving so many memories. =)

Thank you for sharing!!

No worries, I'm not going anywhere...my blog may sit idle for days at a time but I'm still here. And I'm so glad you found me. I miss you!