Thursday, December 02, 2010

It's Not Even Winter Yet...

Winter does not start until the 21st of December--correct me if I'm wrong. While I find a winter wonderland truly breath-taking and awe-inspiring, snow is one of those things that's exciting and welcome for about 48 hours. Then you have to drive in it, shovel it, plow it, trudge through it, get ready for the next dumping, and all other manner of business. I'm generally a Grinch about it unless I'm sitting in the warmth of my cozy little home, which fortunately, I get to do a LOT.

I know I have no right to complain, but this is my place to vent as well as praise and process, so I'm exerting privilege. I shall confess and repent later. Then I'll sip a peppermint mocha and hit the play button on my Christmas playlist as I check tomorrow's forecast.


The Backyard


My Snowy Sahib


Just somethin' sorry-lookin' about this...


The corral takes on definition and outline in this stuff.

Snowy, but you're still welcome...
(Beware of the attack cat.)


What it looks like coming back home


Handsome backyard visitor

No comments: